couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Denitsa Burroughs <denitsa.burrou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 3.0 Update - Dec 3rd
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 13:43:06 GMT
Hi Joan,

Point taken. Let's see what the rest of the PMC members thinks. Just to be
clear: I had spoken to Bob about helping with the release activities, so I
wasn't expecting this to land on you. :)

I think that the biggest challenge would be getting the release notes and
documentation ready. I would appreciate some feedback on areas that are
lacking (if any) so that I can track it. Happy to open a ticket where we
could capture a list if that makes sense.

Thanks,

Deni