couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From support-tiger <supp...@tigernassau.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 3.0 Update - Dec 3rd
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2019 14:45:11 GMT
fyi: Every year Ruby releases a new major version on Christmas - has
become a tradition with the user base - so no need to worry about
holidays but obviously must be ready to ship.

Do not forget about PR - I have seen little on the web about the
upcoming major version release.  What are the major new features ?  (not
just a changelog).  How about a review from someone trying out the beta
or RC.

One more thing: node express crud example ?  (if you want to attract
users to a JSON database)

And one more thing:  are Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu pkgs ready ?

--
Support Dept
Tiger Nassau, Inc.