couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Denitsa Burroughs <denitsa.burrou...@gmail.com>
Subject CouchDB 3.0 Update - Nov 14
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2019 20:50:27 GMT
Hi all,

We've been talking about the CouchDB 3.0 release for a couple of months now
and we need help to get it over the finish line. If you are the owner of an
issue in progress, could you please provide an estimate of when it might be
delivered? Or if you could help with any of the other backlog items,
that would be greatly appreciated.

*In progress:*
- 2167 Remove vestiges of view-based `_changes` feed
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2167> *(Eric) *
- 1875 Update SpiderMonkey version
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/1875> *(Peng Hui)*
- 1523 Retire the node-local interface (port 5986)
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/1523> *(Bob)*
- 2171 Document new management subsystems (smoosh, ioq, ken)
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2171>-ioq left. *(Adam?)*
- 2191 Tighten up security model
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2191> *(Jan)* - *Needs to be
moved to the In progress column. **
- 1524 Per-document access control  #1524
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/1524> *(Jan)* -
*Needs to be moved to the In progress column. **
*- *2244 Couchdb sends more than requested range in attachments
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2244> (DONE)- *Needs to be moved
to the Done*
* column. **

**I don't have permissions to make the changes. *

*Backlog:*
* - *1947 Cookie-only, no-basic-auth "require_valid_user=true" (except for
/_session) <https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/1947> -  *NEW ISSUE*
*@Jan* - is this going to be addressed by your work on 2191? or should I
track it separately?
- 2249 Cluster setup does not create IOQ stats database
<https://github.com/apache/couchdb/issues/2249>  *(Adam?)*

Thanks!

Deni