couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Batch mode options for CouchDB 4.0
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2019 10:40:22 GMT
Hi,

Just confirming my position on this. We should treat a request with batch=ok as if the setting
was not there. That is, make the same durable commit as normal. We should therefore send a
201 Created response code. We should continue to validate the batch setting (it can be absent
or it can be "ok" but every other value is a 400 Bad Request).