couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Read the Docs maintenance window August 18
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2018 07:49:12 GMT
FYI.

RTD is where we host docs.couchdb.org

Cheers
Jan
—

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Read the Docs <dev@readthedocs.org>
> Date: 13. August 2018 at 21:55:50 CEST
> To: jan@apache.org
> Subject: Read the Docs maintenance window August 18
>
> Hi,
>
> We wanted to make you aware that on Saturday August 18 at approximately 10:00am PDT (1:00pm
EDT, 17:00 UTC), Read the Docs will be having a scheduled downtime of approximately 4 hours.
During this time, we will be moving our service to our new home on Microsoft Azure.

> To ensure the stability and performance of our system, we are performing this upgrade
during the weekend which is our period of lowest usage.

> During this maintenance window, documentation will still be serving but new documentation
builds will not trigger and the Read the Docs dashboard will not be available. New builds
and webhooks will begin processing once the maintenance is over.