couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com.INVALID>
Subject Questions about CouchDB bylaws
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 20:27:33 GMT
Hi all,

There was a recent discussion on Apache Beam related to adding bylaws to
that project. I wanted to look around to other projects with published
bylaws and found CouchDB bylaws [1] to be a well written document. I would
like to learn from your experience.

Would you be able to share some context about how did you come to this
version? What kind of considerations you had? What was tradeoffs? And how
the community built consensus around it?

Please feel free to point me to any existing notes.

Thank you,
Ahmet

[1] http://couchdb.apache.org/bylaws.html