couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.2.0-RC3
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 11:40:06 GMT
Dear community,

I would like to release Apache CouchDB 2.2.0-RC3.

Changes since last round:

 * https://github.com/apache/couchdb/compare/2.2.0-RC2...2.2.0-RC3
 * Fix for broken _stats collector on arrays in views

Release notes:

 * http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/2.2.html

This is a big release, so your attention to detail is very much appreciated.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so that any
critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this
release, so dig right in!

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.2.0/rc.3/

There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.

Please follow the test procedure here:

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release

Please remember that "RC3" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts will be released
as Apache CouchDB 2.2.0.
Please cast your votes now.

Thanks,
Joan "strike 3...you're in?" Touzet