couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.2.0-RC1
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2018 12:36:15 GMT
+1

This is a big release, thanks everyone who had a hand in it.

Especially Joan, for the release- and project management.

Tested:

- signatures: check
- Mac OS El Capitan (10.11.6)
- Mac OS High Sierra (10.14.5)
- FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p11
- Ubuntu 14.04

Mac binaries for your consideration:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/binary/mac/2.2.0/rc.1/

Best
Jan
—

> On 25. Jul 2018, at 00:35, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Dear community,
>
> I would like to release Apache CouchDB 2.2.0-RC1.
>
> Changes since last round:
>
> * https://github.com/apache/couchdb/compare/2.1.2...2.2.0-RC1
>
> Release notes:
>
> * http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/2.2.html
>
> This is a big release, so your attention to detail is very much appreciated.
>
> We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so that
any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on
this release, so dig right in!

> The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:
>
>    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.2.0/rc.1/
>
> There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.
>
> Please follow the test procedure here:
>
>    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release
>
> Please remember that "RC1" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts will
be released as Apache CouchDB 2.2.0.