couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 2.2.0-RC2
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2018 23:18:09 GMT
Dear community,

I would like to release Apache CouchDB 2.2.0-RC2.

Changes since last round:

 * https://github.com/apache/couchdb/compare/2.2.0-RC1...2.2.0-RC2
 * Fauxton bump
 * Removal of obsolete update_notifications feature

Release notes:

 * http://docs.couchdb.org/en/latest/whatsnew/2.2.html

This is a big release, so your attention to detail is very much appreciated.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so that any
critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this
release, so dig right in!

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/2.2.0/rc.2/

There, you will find a tarball, a GPG signature, and SHA256/SHA512 checksums.

Please follow the test procedure here:

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Testing+a+Source+Release

Please remember that "RC2" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts will be released
as Apache CouchDB 2.2.0.
Please cast your votes now.

Thanks,
Joan "release all the things!" Touzet