couchdb-dev mailing list archives: October 2013

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Jan Lehnardt Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Tue, 15 Oct, 14:44
Jan Lehnardt Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Wed, 16 Oct, 10:38
Jan Lehnardt Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Wed, 16 Oct, 11:31
Jan Lehnardt Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 20:27
Jan Lehnardt Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 21:02
Jan Lehnardt Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 21:13
Jan Lehnardt Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Wed, 16 Oct, 21:14
Jan Lehnardt Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 21:29
Jan Lehnardt Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 21:58
Jan Lehnardt Re: start translation of the docs into German language Thu, 17 Oct, 15:26
Jan Lehnardt Re: start translation of the docs into German language Thu, 17 Oct, 15:29
Jan Lehnardt Re: start translation of the docs into German language Thu, 17 Oct, 16:29
Jan Lehnardt Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Fri, 18 Oct, 15:31
Jan Lehnardt Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Sat, 19 Oct, 14:11
Jan Lehnardt Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Sat, 19 Oct, 14:19
Jan Lehnardt Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Sat, 19 Oct, 16:31
Jan Lehnardt rcouch is ready for import Tue, 22 Oct, 19:42
Jan Lehnardt Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Thu, 24 Oct, 13:21
Jan Lehnardt Re: couchdb internals doc repo Thu, 24 Oct, 13:22
Jan Lehnardt Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 13:58
Jan Lehnardt Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 16:10
Jan Lehnardt Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Mon, 28 Oct, 15:22
Jan Lehnardt Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Wed, 30 Oct, 15:57
Jan Lehnardt Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Wed, 30 Oct, 16:42
Jan Lehnardt Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Wed, 30 Oct, 17:30
Jan Lehnardt Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Thu, 31 Oct, 10:04
Jan Lehnardt Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Thu, 31 Oct, 12:50
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1425) Emitting UTF-8 chars >= 0xD800 in JS map stops design doc from indexing Thu, 03 Oct, 16:00
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (COUCHDB-1425) Emitting UTF-8 chars >= 0xD800 in JS map stops design doc from indexing Thu, 03 Oct, 16:00
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (COUCHDB-1888) /_users/_all_docs?include_docs=true returns empty docs Thu, 03 Oct, 16:00
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1888) /_users/_all_docs?include_docs=true returns empty docs Thu, 03 Oct, 16:00
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1894) Add experimental NodeJS query server Thu, 03 Oct, 16:02
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (COUCHDB-1894) Add experimental NodeJS query server Thu, 03 Oct, 16:02
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1867) Plugins Thu, 03 Oct, 16:02
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (COUCHDB-1867) Plugins Thu, 03 Oct, 16:02
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1901) Replicator needs to retry multipart requests atomically Fri, 04 Oct, 07:34
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (COUCHDB-1901) Replicator needs to retry multipart requests atomically Fri, 04 Oct, 07:34
Jan Lehnardt (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-907) Support multiple ip addresses in bind_address Thu, 24 Oct, 21:30
Jens Alfke (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1479) Futon config UI won't allow "WWW-Authenticate" option to be added (name is lowercased) Wed, 09 Oct, 16:56
Klaus Trainer Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Sun, 13 Oct, 14:16
Klaus Trainer Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 21:32
Lance Carlson (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1415) Re-insering a document silently fails after compact is executed Tue, 08 Oct, 15:21
Lars Gierth Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 01:17
Lars Gierth Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Sun, 20 Oct, 15:01
Lena Reinhard Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 13:15
Matt Goodall Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.1 Wed, 09 Oct, 14:36
Matt Goodall Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 16:40
Matt Goodall Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Sun, 20 Oct, 12:07
Mutton, James Re: Where to start to test bigcouch integration ? Fri, 04 Oct, 19:37
Nathan Vander Wilt (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1908) Allow replication using filter=_view&view=ddoc/view Tue, 15 Oct, 16:06
Nathan Vander Wilt (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1909) Error in underlying _changes?filter= JavaScript function handled poorly Tue, 15 Oct, 18:28
Nathan Vander Wilt (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1910) Add a batch size limit to _changes?filter Tue, 15 Oct, 18:50
Nathan Vander Wilt (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1909) Error in underlying _changes?filter= JavaScript function handled poorly Tue, 29 Oct, 17:24
Nick North Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Tue, 15 Oct, 13:56
Nick North Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Tue, 15 Oct, 15:24
Nick North Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Sun, 20 Oct, 15:26
Nick North Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Sun, 20 Oct, 16:29
Nick North Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Sun, 20 Oct, 19:28
Nick North Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Tue, 29 Oct, 21:54
Nick North (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1685) POSTing multipart/related to a database doesn't create a document Tue, 29 Oct, 08:36
Noah Slater Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 2 13:01:16 2013 Wed, 02 Oct, 18:45
Noah Slater Re: [1.5.0] Release proposal Wed, 02 Oct, 19:38
Noah Slater Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Fri, 04 Oct, 12:01
Noah Slater Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Fri, 04 Oct, 12:08
Noah Slater Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Fri, 04 Oct, 12:41
Noah Slater Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Sat, 05 Oct, 13:40
Noah Slater [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sat, 05 Oct, 17:04
Noah Slater Re: Proposed couch hack in November or December Sun, 06 Oct, 11:49
Noah Slater Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 14:24
Noah Slater Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 15:08
Noah Slater Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 15:25
Noah Slater Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 15:54
Noah Slater Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 21:49
Noah Slater Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Mon, 07 Oct, 15:07
Noah Slater Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Mon, 07 Oct, 15:20
Noah Slater Re: CouchDB Hackathon 2013/12/13 - 2013/12/16 in Vienna, Austria Mon, 07 Oct, 15:28
Noah Slater Re: [1.5.0] Punted for today :( Mon, 07 Oct, 16:14
Noah Slater Re: CouchDB Hackathon 2013/12/13 - 2013/12/16 in Vienna, Austria Mon, 07 Oct, 16:22
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.1 Wed, 09 Oct, 15:59
Noah Slater Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Thu, 10 Oct, 11:51
Noah Slater Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Thu, 10 Oct, 12:01
Noah Slater Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Thu, 10 Oct, 12:14
Noah Slater Re: CouchDB "Joins" article Licence acknowledge Thu, 10 Oct, 13:13
Noah Slater Request for Benoit to license his work Thu, 10 Oct, 13:16
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 13:22
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 13:25
Noah Slater Re: CouchDB "Joins" article Licence acknowledge Thu, 10 Oct, 13:49
Noah Slater Registration Is Open for CouchDB Conf, Nov 13th Thu, 10 Oct, 17:53
Noah Slater Re: Request for Benoit to license his work Thu, 10 Oct, 17:54
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Thu, 10 Oct, 17:56
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Fri, 11 Oct, 12:06
Noah Slater Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Mon, 14 Oct, 09:33
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 09:37
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 09:55
Noah Slater Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:01
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:04
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:07
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:09
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:18
Noah Slater Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:21
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
May 2015630
Apr 2015815
Mar 20151082
Feb 2015996
Jan 2015817
Dec 2014865
Nov 20141348
Oct 20141438
Sep 2014565
Aug 2014639
Jul 2014667
Jun 2014342
May 2014720
Apr 2014579
Mar 2014918
Feb 2014996
Jan 2014631
Dec 2013561
Nov 2013470
Oct 2013490
Sep 2013240
Aug 2013433
Jul 2013454
Jun 2013426
May 2013712
Apr 2013435
Mar 20131104
Feb 2013387
Jan 2013490
Dec 2012308
Nov 2012571
Oct 2012489
Sep 2012258
Aug 2012167
Jul 2012163
Jun 2012277
May 2012169
Apr 2012338
Mar 2012629
Feb 2012814
Jan 2012500
Dec 2011329
Nov 2011529
Oct 2011716
Sep 2011392
Aug 2011589
Jul 2011338
Jun 2011595
May 2011494
Apr 2011487
Mar 2011346
Feb 2011407
Jan 2011694
Dec 2010350
Nov 2010887
Oct 2010710
Sep 2010399
Aug 2010622
Jul 2010518
Jun 2010435
May 2010240
Apr 2010290
Mar 2010626
Feb 2010486
Jan 2010546
Dec 2009302
Nov 2009500
Oct 2009343
Sep 2009486
Aug 2009817
Jul 2009551
Jun 2009391
May 2009383
Apr 2009365
Mar 2009675
Feb 2009873
Jan 2009574
Dec 2008255
Nov 2008187
Oct 2008120
Sep 2008102
Aug 2008110
Jul 2008155
Jun 2008145
May 2008174
Apr 2008154
Mar 2008117
Feb 200856