couchdb-dev mailing list archives: October 2013

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Andy Wenk Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Thu, 24 Oct, 21:14
Andy Wenk Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 14:19
Andy Wenk Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 18:10
Andy Wenk Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Wed, 30 Oct, 16:34
Andy Wenk Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Wed, 30 Oct, 19:38
Andy Wenk Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Thu, 31 Oct, 10:39
Atif Rasheed (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1902) Success (201) response from Couchdb and document not created Wed, 02 Oct, 17:10
Atif Rasheed (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1902) Success (201) response from Couchdb and document not created Thu, 03 Oct, 11:27
Benoit Chesneau Re: [1.5.0] Release proposal Tue, 01 Oct, 07:24
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 15:33
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 15:44
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 16:25
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 18:39
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 19:53
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 20:07
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Sun, 06 Oct, 23:06
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] Use Influitive to help with marketing Tue, 08 Oct, 16:55
Benoit Chesneau Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Thu, 10 Oct, 12:58
Benoit Chesneau Re: Request for Benoit to license his work Thu, 10 Oct, 15:40
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Fri, 11 Oct, 03:07
Benoit Chesneau Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Fri, 11 Oct, 03:28
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Sun, 13 Oct, 08:18
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 09:05
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 09:19
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 09:42
Benoit Chesneau Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Mon, 14 Oct, 09:46
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:00
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:04
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:07
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:08
Benoit Chesneau Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 10:13
Benoit Chesneau Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Wed, 16 Oct, 08:15
Benoit Chesneau Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 9 19:10:56 2013 Wed, 16 Oct, 11:20
Benoit Chesneau Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 21:16
Benoit Chesneau Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 21:40
Benoit Chesneau Re: Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 22:31
Benoit Chesneau couch btree algorithm Sun, 20 Oct, 08:37
Benoit Chesneau Re: couch btree algorithm Sun, 20 Oct, 09:33
Benoit Chesneau Re: couch btree algorithm Sun, 20 Oct, 10:22
Benoit Chesneau couchdb internals doc repo Sun, 20 Oct, 10:32
Benoit Chesneau Re: couch btree algorithm Sun, 20 Oct, 10:34
Benoit Chesneau Re: couchdb internals doc repo Sun, 20 Oct, 11:59
Benoit Chesneau Re: CouchDB Hackathon 2013/12/13 - 2013/12/16 in Vienna, Austria Tue, 22 Oct, 13:17
Benoit Chesneau Re: rcouch is ready for import Tue, 22 Oct, 21:03
Benoit Chesneau [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 13:28
Benoit Chesneau Re: couchdb internals doc repo Sun, 27 Oct, 13:30
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 17:01
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Sun, 27 Oct, 17:05
Benoit Chesneau Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits Tue, 29 Oct, 08:29
Benoit Chesneau Re: couchdb internals doc repo Wed, 30 Oct, 08:34
Benoit Chesneau Re: couchdb internals doc repo Wed, 30 Oct, 08:37
Benoit Chesneau Re: couchdb internals doc repo Wed, 30 Oct, 08:53
Benoit Chesneau (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1903) add link to mailing-list web archive Fri, 04 Oct, 11:20
Benoit Chesneau (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1903) add link to mailing-list web archive Fri, 04 Oct, 11:22
BigBlueHat couchdb pull request: fix the mixed use of the word "method" Thu, 10 Oct, 20:20
BigBlueHat couchdb pull request: s/MVC/MVCC in replication protocol docs Mon, 21 Oct, 14:02
Chris Keele Elixir Sandbox Wed, 16 Oct, 14:39
Christopher Lenz Re: CouchDB "Joins" article Licence acknowledge Thu, 10 Oct, 13:42
Daniel Pfile (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1795) 1.3.x version startup script /bin/couchdb is not clearing pid file on stop Tue, 22 Oct, 16:19
Dave Cottlehuber Re: Proposed couch hack in November or December Thu, 03 Oct, 09:14
Dave Cottlehuber Re: Help with CouchDB Fri, 04 Oct, 21:53
Dave Cottlehuber Re: Where to start to test bigcouch integration ? Sun, 06 Oct, 13:03
Dave Cottlehuber CouchDB Hackathon 2013/12/13 - 2013/12/16 in Vienna, Austria Sun, 06 Oct, 16:03
Dave Cottlehuber Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Fri, 11 Oct, 00:25
Dave Cottlehuber Re: start translation of the docs into German language Sat, 12 Oct, 15:43
Dave Cottlehuber Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Sun, 13 Oct, 17:50
Dave Cottlehuber Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2 Mon, 14 Oct, 08:07
Dave Cottlehuber Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Tue, 15 Oct, 14:07
Dave Cottlehuber Re: [RESULT] (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.2) Tue, 15 Oct, 14:41
Dave Cottlehuber Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Wed, 16 Oct, 21:10
Dave Cottlehuber Re: start translation of the docs into German language Fri, 18 Oct, 11:49
Dave Cottlehuber Re: couch btree algorithm Sun, 20 Oct, 13:18
Dave Cottlehuber Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.0-rc.3 Tue, 22 Oct, 11:56
Dave Cottlehuber Re: CouchDB Hackathon 2013/12/13 - 2013/12/16 in Vienna, Austria Tue, 22 Oct, 13:48
Dave Cottlehuber [hackathon] Merge All The Forks Tue, 22 Oct, 13:49
Dave Cottlehuber Re: rcouch is ready for import Thu, 24 Oct, 06:54
Dave Cottlehuber Re: CouchDB on Windows Azure Thu, 24 Oct, 17:53
Dave Cottlehuber Re: [HELP] PDF docs build on Mac Thu, 24 Oct, 20:18
Dave Cottlehuber Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.5.0-rc.3 Tue, 29 Oct, 21:43
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (COUCHDB-1600) Update Snappy to 1.0.5 Sun, 06 Oct, 14:40
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1904) support snappy 1.1.0 Sun, 06 Oct, 18:35
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Closed] (COUCHDB-1645) URL to nightly builds is broken Sun, 06 Oct, 19:34
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-841) Support WebSockets in continuous changes feeds Sun, 06 Oct, 20:01
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1415) Re-insering a document silently fails after compact is executed Tue, 08 Oct, 14:02
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Created] (COUCHDB-1907) Documentation Manual link in Futon Sidebar is dead Tue, 15 Oct, 14:40
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1664) Import Fauxton Sat, 19 Oct, 21:52
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Updated] (COUCHDB-1664) Import Fauxton Sat, 19 Oct, 21:52
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Resolved] (COUCHDB-1581) Update bundled dependencies Sat, 19 Oct, 21:54
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1669) Unable to start CouchDB in background through a psuedo-tty Mon, 21 Oct, 08:15
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1795) 1.3.x version startup script /bin/couchdb is not clearing pid file on stop Tue, 22 Oct, 12:40
Dave Cottlehuber (JIRA) [jira] [Commented] (COUCHDB-1795) 1.3.x version startup script /bin/couchdb is not clearing pid file on stop Tue, 22 Oct, 12:40
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [1.5.0] Release proposal Tue, 01 Oct, 05:56
Dirkjan Ochtman [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting Wed, 02 Oct, 09:03
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting Wed, 02 Oct, 13:14
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Oct 2 13:01:16 2013 Wed, 02 Oct, 19:52
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [1.5.0] Release proposal Wed, 02 Oct, 19:53
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting Thu, 03 Oct, 11:36
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: git commit: updated refs/heads/master to 964324b Thu, 03 Oct, 12:43
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting Thu, 03 Oct, 14:05
Dirkjan Ochtman Re: [1.5.0] ~24h to go until voting Thu, 03 Oct, 14:44
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 201521
Jun 2015227
May 2015654
Apr 2015815
Mar 20151082
Feb 2015996
Jan 2015817
Dec 2014865
Nov 20141348
Oct 20141438
Sep 2014565
Aug 2014639
Jul 2014667
Jun 2014342
May 2014720
Apr 2014579
Mar 2014918
Feb 2014996
Jan 2014631
Dec 2013561
Nov 2013470
Oct 2013490
Sep 2013240
Aug 2013433
Jul 2013454
Jun 2013426
May 2013712
Apr 2013435
Mar 20131104
Feb 2013387
Jan 2013490
Dec 2012308
Nov 2012571
Oct 2012489
Sep 2012258
Aug 2012167
Jul 2012163
Jun 2012277
May 2012169
Apr 2012338
Mar 2012629
Feb 2012814
Jan 2012500
Dec 2011329
Nov 2011529
Oct 2011716
Sep 2011392
Aug 2011589
Jul 2011338
Jun 2011595
May 2011494
Apr 2011487
Mar 2011346
Feb 2011407
Jan 2011694
Dec 2010350
Nov 2010887
Oct 2010710
Sep 2010399
Aug 2010622
Jul 2010518
Jun 2010435
May 2010240
Apr 2010290
Mar 2010626
Feb 2010486
Jan 2010546
Dec 2009302
Nov 2009500
Oct 2009343
Sep 2009486
Aug 2009817
Jul 2009551
Jun 2009391
May 2009383
Apr 2009365
Mar 2009675
Feb 2009873
Jan 2009574
Dec 2008255
Nov 2008187
Oct 2008120
Sep 2008102
Aug 2008110
Jul 2008155
Jun 2008145
May 2008174
Apr 2008154
Mar 2008117
Feb 200856