couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: start translation of the docs into German language
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 19:31:18 GMT
Hi Octavian,

actually it's just me ;-). I thought the same like you - since there is now
this awesome documentation, we should translate it. I want to let the stone
roll with my post. If there are already people you know, you can point them
to me. I guess we need to setup all this very concise - especially the
translation process - to encourage people to participate. So this is just
the starting point now. Finally, more people will use CouchDB ;-)

What do you think about having an own translation list and a public place
for topics regarding I18n ?

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

"CouchDB - Das Praxisbuch für Entwickler und Administratoren"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2462
http://www.couchdb-buch.de

"PostgreSQL 8.4: Das Praxisbuch"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2008