couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject CouchDB weekly news (2013-04-04)
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 19:56:06 GMT
Dear community,

This is a new idea. I'd like to just post pointers to stuff going on in
CouchDB land. If you have any ideas about the sort of things you'd like to
see here, please let me know. How detailed should I be? How much
information do you want? (I am hoping to start posting them to the blog,
once for the format settles down...)

    Coffee & CouchDB
    11th April, Dublin, Ireland

Important mailing list threads:

    Summary of IRC meeting in #couchdb-meeting, Wed Apr 3 19:01:16 2013

    Marketing activity - help/feedback needed

    Javascript Test Suite

    [feedback] mozjs17.0.0

    [DISCUSS] a git workflow based on @dev

    The BigCouch merge, CouchDB 2.0, 3.0 and later

    Proposal: Replication with document manipulation

Summary stats:

    17 important JIRA tickets recently updated

    8 wiki pages recently updated

    13 open GitHub pull requests