couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Binaries for 1.3.0-rc.3
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 17:38:21 GMT
Jan,

In this directory:

http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/binary/mac/1.3.0/

The binaries lack a "1.3.0" in the filename. I noticed this when updating
the links on our website, because they broke, with the new filename
pattern. I think it would be good to standardise on a filename with the
version number in it.

However, because these are convenience binaries, I am going ahead with the
release announcement. If you roll some new binaries with an updated
filename, just wait the usual 24 hours for the mirrors to sync and then
update the website links.

--
NS