couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <>
Subject Re: Ann: CouchMaps
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 15:07:15 GMT
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Norman Barker <> wrote:
> Jan,
> geocouch (at least the version I pulled) is using the new file
> improvements couch_file:flush, so I had to use couchbase source, this
> is the only real change though, I had to change
> couch_httpd_db:couch_doc_open to be compatible with couchbase,  but
> that is easy to switch back.

I've also made some changes for refuge to have geocouch working with
last "official" couch in case some is interrested:

This is the middle of a full refactoring but works (want to rename all
this couch_* to geocouch_* nd vtree_* to geococuh_vtree_*** clean a
little the code etc.

- benoît

View raw message