couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <>
Subject Re: Proposal for changes in view server/protocol
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 18:29:02 GMT
On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 00:21, Randall Leeds <> wrote:

> I'm 100% in favor of more radical js improvements like emonk.
> However, toward Jason's comment, what do you all think of exposing a
> saveDoc
> function instead?

I am eager to process form submissions from web browsers. Whatever makes
that possible would be just fine.

I think the only significant critique about this is that the view server is
blocked, so what would process the validation functions? Chris said that
that's not a fatal flaw, you just spin up more view servers.

Jason Smith
Couchio Hosting