couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: include_docs=true on _all_docs_by_seq - Suggested Fix
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 21:17:05 GMT

On 14/11/2008, at 3:21 AM, Chris Anderson wrote:

> Thanks for your attention to detail. I'll take a look at this and
> hopefully accompany it with a test case.
>
> In the future we'd appreciate it if you use the JIRA issue management
> site as it helps us keep things from falling through the cracks.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB

Sure, I went there when I determined it was a bug, but I couldn't find
a place to submit. Maybe I was too tired, but looking now I still
can't find a 'create new issue' link. What's the trick?

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

It's amazing that the one side of the conversation that survived is "I
don't know art, but I know what I like". The reply from the artist was
"Madam, so does a cow".
   -- Carl Kirkendall