couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r706817 - /incubator/couchdb/trunk/README
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 18:36:29 GMT
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:09 AM, C. Florian Ebeling
<florian.ebeling@gmail.com> wrote:
> One confusing thing with the macports install is that there
> is a huge user message in the terminal output which advertises
> a plist generated by mp. That does not work, unfortunately.
> The one that couchdb brings itself is fine.

Thanks I did not realize there was a MacPort for couchdb. I've just
been following the README to install from source. Maybe the start
command is not necessary - however it's been useful to me to force a
restart. I know woefully little about MacPorts - maybe someone who's
deep into the port system could review not only the README but also
the plists file etc.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson