couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Niklas Gustavsson" <>
Subject Re: Project specific wiki
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:25:21 GMT
Yes, you can have either a MoinMoin or a Confluence based. I think
most new projects go with Confluence. Many also use it to generate
their main site, using the auto-export plugin. We do in MINA for
example: and

To get a new Confluence space you just open a JIRA issue to
Infrastructure and they will take care of it. I'm assuming the way is
similar for MoinMoin.

And by the way, welcome to Apache :-)

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Noah Slater <> wrote:
> Hey,
>  Can Apache provide use with a project local wiki or are we to use:
>  I would prefer a project local one, if that's possible.
>  Thanks,
>  --
>  Noah Slater <>

View raw message