couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Leung <>
Subject Re: Initial code drop
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 02:45:51 GMT
We'll probably need people to move the copyright headers to the
NOTICES file -- this can be done during incubation but prior to any
"official" Apache release.   As far as copyright granting goes, I
think that having each of the contributor execute a sofftware grant:
<> should be
sufficient.  See the software grant section of <
licenses/> for the background.

I submitted an account creation request for Jan, but nobody else has
sent me the information I requested, so I can't get any other
accounts created.

On Feb 25, 2008, at 4:58 PM, Noah Slater wrote:

>> The ASF policy on such copyright headers is here:
> I had a quick look through this and couldn't spot any obvious areas
> of problem,
> are there any specifics we need to change?
> --
> Noah Slater <>

View raw message