community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Post-Apachecon volunteers needed
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2018 16:47:22 GMT
Oops. Still not attached. Possibly stick it in svn somewhere, or
dropbox, or ... something.

On 10/10/18 12:37 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> NOTE: Couldn't send the PSD to the list, it restricted to 1mb.
>
> Sorry, is this the  http://apache.org/events/README and the need for
> images at 125x125 and 234x60?

Yes, that's correct.

> I thought DanielR did that but I think we are criss crossing tasks.
> Attached is the PSD if someone has time to do it before I do.

As soon as it's done, it should be immediately reflected on
http://httpd.apache.org/ (among other places) so it's not done yet.

Also, yeah, I should probably be using the issue tracker for this. I'll
try to do that going forward.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
http://rcbowen.com/