commonsrdf-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Commons RDF from incubator
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:18:40 GMT
All,

If no one gets to it by later today, I'll take care of the marking
graduated part for CommonsRDF.  This would have been our reporting month,
so it's going to throw off reports if we don't quickly.

John

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org>
Date: Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 6:20 AM
Subject: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Commons RDF from incubator
To: <general@incubator.apache.org>

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 6:11 AM Stian Soiland-Reyes <stain@apache.org>
wrote:

On 23 November 2016 at 13:46, Stian Soiland-Reyes <stain@apache.org> wrote:
> [Note: this is the IPMC vote on general@incubator - there's a
> concurrent VOTE thread on dev@commons]

> Please VOTE on graduating Commons RDF to Commons:

Thanks to everyone who voted!

The results are:

+1 Andy Seaborne (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Sergio Fernandez (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Stian Soiland-Reyes (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Lewis John McGibbney (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Jochen Wiedman (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 John D. Ament (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Ted Dunning (Incubator PMC binding)

+7 positive binding votes, no negative votes.

The vote has PASSED at Incubator PMC (and at Commons PMC). I will
proceed with the relevant community and infrastructure request for
moving mailing list/repository/dist to Commons. (Any hints on this
welcome!)

No, but there do appear to be some hints in ivy's graduation that may be
relevant.  Don't forget to update the various incubator website contents to
mark the graduation as well.  Those aren't dependent on the infra steps
required.

As Commons RDF is graduating to become a subproject of Commons there
won't be a legal TLP resolution needed by the board.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718