commonsrdf-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Commons RDF 0.3.0-incubating RC2
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2016 16:42:30 GMT
Of course :-)

Updated to use Jena 3.1.1 (released today) which found and worked around
new bug JENA-1258 - this update is compatible with the httpclient and
JsonLd Java version used in the other implementation.

Updated to use RDF4j 2.1.1 (released after RC1) - this fixes a repository
autoclose bug.

Added AbstractDatasetTest and children for each RDF binding to improve test
coverage. (Based on AbstractGraphTest).

Added Default*Test in api (and a couple of package protected) DummyImpls)
to test the default methods in the interfaces -- note that it is still
difficult to get full test coverage of a module with just interfaces :-) --
I guess the dummies could be expanded/exposed..?

Fixes for bugs in the new Dataset implementations revealed by those tests.
These bugs seemed mainly to do with counting quads, which has different
semantics in the different implementations.

I enabled jacoco reports for the new implementations (but not for
"integration-tests")

I added toString() somewhere.

See commits
https://github.com/apache/incubator-commonsrdf/compare/0.3.0-incubating-RC1...0.3.0-incubating-RC2

I didn't put these in change log/Jira as they were bugs in code that is new
for 0.3.0.. should I still add them to Jira?