commonsrdf-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Commons RDF to Commons PMC
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 07:40:57 GMT
I think they are still following the list, both Peter and Andy have been
very helpful in reviews and together with Sergio and Lewis are well on
board with the principles. So I think our bus factor is about 4.5.

However I am afraid we lost Reto and the Clerezza link over technical
disagreements; see this thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/9dbfe5caa93f0dd202f907eba3c43a84785d5cb42292249649dc22ef@%3Cdev.clerezza.apache.org%3E

Remember that the goal of Commons RDF was to make a 1.0 API and then stay
more quiet with just bug fixes and necessary updates.