commonsrdf-dev mailing list archives

From Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Commons RDF to Commons PMC
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2016 14:27:14 GMT
Thanks to all who voted!

The Commons RDF graduation proposal PASSES with the following votes:

+1 Stian Soiland-Reyes (Commons PMC binding)
+1 Benedikt Ritter (Commons PMC binding)
+1 Gary Gregory
+1 Andy Seaborne (Incubator PMC binding)
+1 Sergio Fernandez

5 positive votes, no 0, no negative.

I didn't get "binding" from Sergio (incubator PMC) or Gary (Commons
PMC). Let us know if you are OK to forward your votes to your PMCs :)

I will continue by raising a vote with both incubator and commons.