commons-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release BCEL 6.0 based on RC4
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:22:01 GMT
I am currently -1 because of:

Several uses of deprecated methods and classes.
Given that there is a new package name/Maven id, now is the time to
remove any deprecated items.

There is some very strange code in Utility.java:
865 & 868:                        consumed_chars = ++consumed_chars;

There may be some other issues; I need to have a further look.