commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [CHALLENGE] Move All of Commons to the Dormant
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 03:55:36 GMT
I contend that all of the Commons components are inactive and should move
to the Attic/Dormant. In line with Phil's recent suggestion that anyone can
present a dormancy challenge at any time, I'm challenging all of Commons
Proper.

I've made a file in SVN:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/trunks-proper/CHALLENGE.txt

If committers could put their ids next to components they actively monitor
the commits, JIRA, mailing list for, then we can determine, by elimination,
the components that should be considered for dormancy.

I propose we review the state of the file at the start of November :)

Hen