cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: map:redirect-to...
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:21:09 GMT

That's a good insight and a good question John, though actually the
redirected URIs are *not* in the "secure/" directory.  I did also read
through the Cocoon docs on redirects but couldn't find the reason for the
strange behavior.

To quickly summarize again, the behavior is that the *second* redirect (the
one after the action) is *always* executed when using internal redirects
(i.e. with "cocoon:/").  BUT this problem disappears when I use HTTP
redirects.

I just don't wanna use HTTP redirects for this. :-/

Thanks again,

Sonny