cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: I cant get cocoon to process??
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:36:01 GMT
if you did not touch server.xml forget about this for a moment.
look again at following snippet from your last answer:

> Yes that address was a typing mistake.
>
> When I load http://192.168.0.5:8080/soundpool/soundpool.xml it shows the

if you did NOT TOUCH server.xml and you did deploy cocoon under the
directory webapps/cocoon, then you should connect to your
cocoon as follows:

http://192.168.0.5:8080/cocoon/soundpool/soundpool.xml
                         ~~~~~~

assuming your xslt is named soundpool.xsl and lies
besides soundpool.xml and both files live in a folder
named "soundpool" which in turn lives in the
cocoon webapplication

+ cocoon (webapp folder)
+- soundpool (folder)
    +- soundpool.xml (file)
    +- soundpool.xsl (file)

Then your pipeline looks like this:

<pipelines>
   <pipeline>
     <map:match pattern="soundpool/soundpool.xml">
       <map:generate
          src="soundpool/soundpool.xml"/>
       <map:transform src="soundpool/soundpool.xsl"/>
       <map:serialize type="xml"/>
     </map:match>
   </pipeline>
</pipelines>

Or have you created a subfolder named "soundpool" in your
cocoon webapp, or is your cocoon webapp named "soundpool"

+- soundpool (webapp folder)
    +- soundpool.xml (file)
    +- soundpool.xsl (file)

in this case your sitemap would look like this:

<pipelines>
   <pipeline>
     <map:match pattern="soundpool.xml">
       <map:generate