cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Can you explain a little more about that?
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 22:14:58 GMT
Hi Christian:

I saw you recently commited this changes:

1- New Logicsheet for use with InputModules. (CH)
2- add xsp.xsl now includes all xsp:init-page tags. Additional
xsp:exit-page tag for cleanup operations. (CH)

I use XSP and I will be glad to learn a little about this new features.

Two months ago you helped me with autonumeric-module for PosgreSQL Databse
using modular database. I dont saw the module into the cocoon.xconf. Of
course I have it already in my cocoon.xconf ;-) Thanks again.

<autoincrement-modules>
<component-instance logger="core.modules.auto" name="auto"
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.database.PgsqlAutoIncrementModule"/>
</autoincrement-modules>

All I can said about it is that work fine. I have it already into
production without any problem. :-D

Can you include it into the cocoon.xconf or there is another policies
about what include into cocoon.xconf?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo