cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ezequiel Mc Govern <ezequiel.mcgov...@gmail.com>
Subject "View Virtual Appliances" in "VR-> group by account" don't showing the filtered VR
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:42:12 GMT
If I select: Infrastructure -> Virtual Routers -> Group By account .

I get a list with all the accounts and the quantity of VR, inside an
account in particular if we click in "View Virtual Appliances", i get
again  the original list of all the accounts. The espected behaviour is a
list with only showing all the VR of the account. This happen in CS 4.8 and
CS 4.9

Thanks !

Ezequiel