cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rafael Weingärtner <rafaelweingart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Avoid VR downtime when upgrading ACS
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 12:41:57 GMT
I would be inclined to say it is not possible to avoid a little bit of
downtime (at least not with we have today in ACS). People have worked to
reduce the downtime (starting at 4.8 or 4.9, I do not recall the precise
version right now), but I think we have not achieved a stage that we
successfully eliminated it.

--
Rafael Weingärtner