cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jānis Andersons | Failiem.lv ...@failiem.lv>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Shared Network
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 16:10:26 GMT
Yup.
I added fist range from x.x.x.30 to x.x.x.178 with gw: x.x.x.1 and
netmask 255.255.255.0
And when I try to add second range for Shared network from x.x.x.2 to
x.x.x.29 with gw: x.x.x.1 and Netmask 255.255.255.0 I get previous error.

Jānis Andersons
http://serveri.failiem.lv
http://files.fm
http://failiem.lv
mobile: +371 26606064
ja@failiem.lv

On 18.10.2016 19:01, S. Brüseke - proIO GmbH wrote:
> Did you used a different start ip?
>
> I have added the first range from x.x.x.2 to x.x.x.150 and a second from x.x.x.151 to
x.x.x.254.
> vlan gateway and netmask are the same.
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
>
> Swen

specify a different gateway/netmask.

> Problem is that I already added x.x.x.x/24 subnet
>
> --
> Janis
>
> On 18.10.2016 18:47, S. Brüseke - proIO GmbH wrote:
>> Just add the other range to your cloudstack.
>>
>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards,
>>
>> Swen

Mail.