clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject RDFa roundtrip via browser changes HTML
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 18:59:10 GMT
Hi,

After solving the problem with the PRE-tags (the first newline after the
tag is ignored in HTML serialization) I thought I would be close to a
solution for CLEREZZA-829 (new editor).

Unfortunately the RDF I get back back from the browser is often not the
same that I send to it.
Example:

The XML literal in the sent RDFa contains

Firefox sends back:

Chrome:

Any idea how to solve this?

I see only two options:
- Serialize the HTML as XML - Does this works now with HTML5 and content
editable?
- Canonicalize the XML (and HTML) literals in the graph and canonicalize
all that I get back - Canonical canonical XML doesn't work for TML as <br/>
is rendered ifferently that <br></br>

Cheers,
Reto