clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Enrico Daga <enricod...@gmail.com>
Subject About moving tdb support from provisioning/rdf to a new provisioning/rdf.tdb
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 13:22:12 GMT
Hi,
I recently created a bundlelist for the Virtuoso storage support [1].
I am keen on removing TDB as default storage from provisioning/rdf
and move it to its own provisioning/rdf.tdb

The reason is that I want to launch a clerezza instance from the first
time with only virtuoso as active storage, to avoid the need of
disabling TDB later.

I do not think it is too bad having a provisioning/rdf.tdb.

If this is agreed,t I can move the TDB artifact there - I have no
knowledge about other artifacts that should follow it. Any idea?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLEREZZA-919

Enrico Daga

--
http://www.enridaga.net