clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: clerezza.apache.org way out of date
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 18:09:33 GMT
Thanks Arthur for putting this together.

I'll put fixing the website editor[1] at the top of my priorities, right
after enjoying my holidays....

Cheers,
Reto

1. The problem with platform.editor relates to some changes that happen to
the RDF aftrer being sent to the client as RDFa and sent back as turtle.The
server can then no longer localize the subgraph to be replaced