clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Gmür <>
Subject Be awarded for coding on stanbol/clerezza (Fwd: Fusepool Open Call for Developers -- Data|Hack|Award|2014)
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 11:43:47 GMT
Hi all,

I've been asked to forward this call. As the fusepool platform is
essentially clerezza and stanbol I think somebody here might be interested
in getting 3-10k Euros for building something on top of that platform.
Don't let yourself intimidate by the long form, only a few fields are
actually required.

Also it would be cool if part of the stanbol/clerezza community could meet
up in Berlin. The travel expenses might be payed. I cannot participate at
the April "bootcamp" as I will be at the apachecon. But in May I'll
probably be at that hackathon.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Members Fusepool <>
Date: Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Subject: Fusepool Open Call for Developers -- Data|Hack|Award|2014

 Data|Hack|Award|2014 <> calls data
users, modellers  developers, designers, analysts and all! Take up the
challenge: make the most out of open data and open-source linked data tools
and get knowledge into apps! Apply and submit your
topics in one or more

*1.Use cases*

*2. Refine data*

*3. Reuse data*

*4. Release data*

Applicants via this form will be considered for the advanced contracts
between 5-10K euros and invited to the *Bootcamp on 11/12 April in Berlin*.
The *hackathon and awards in May* will be contracts between 3-5K
euros. Applicants
applying via the link above by *April 6th, 2014*, will be considered for
the advanced contracts.

Find out more about the open call at and follow us
*@Fusepool* (#Fusepool #dha14). Contact the Fusepool team at if any question.

Fusepool <> is a 2-year project partially funded by the
European Commission under Grant no. 296192 to develop a data pool and
user-adaptive apps on top of it for product development and research.

Feel free to forward the Open Call to your contacts and audiences.

Thanks for your support!

Fusepool Team