clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Arthur Smith <arthurpsm...@gmail.com>
Subject clerezza.apache.org way out of date
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 16:13:25 GMT
Forgive me if this has already been discussed, I'm new here...

I ran across some references to clerezza and naturally went to
clerezza.apache.org - half the links are broken, it points to the wrong
mailing lists, has no mention of the git repo, etc. etc. It looked like the
project was dead. I couldn't believe it and did some more digging and found
this mailing list at least. Can we get the home page updated with recent
changes and status some time soon?

Here's what I thought was broken:

http://clerezza.apache.org/downloads/ :

1) Is 0.2-incubating really the latest? There's an 0.3 release from a year
ago (along with some others named) on github.

2) Source code download points to the wrong place:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/clerezza/trunk/ (nothing there)
presumably should be:
https://github.com/apache/clerezza
or should it be:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/clerezza/trunk/ ?? which is linked in the
left-hand nav list from most pages?

>From http://clerezza.apache.org/getting-started/ -

3) Documentation link points here:
http://clerezza.apache.org/documentation/
which (right now) seems to be empty

4) The "RESTful Web Service Framework (JAX-RS) Tutorial" and the following
2 "tutorial" links are broken (pointing to
incubator.apache.org/.../mvn-site/...)

5) On some pages (for example - http://clerezza.apache.org/architecture/)
the "API Docs" link in the left-hand nav list points to:
http://clerezza.apache.org/mvn-site
which is bad, should be
http://clerezza.apache.org/apidocs/
(I assume)

6) The Mailing Lists page linked from everywhere:
points to the old mailing lists:
clerezza-dev at incubator.apache.org
should be
dev@clerezza.apache.org
etc.

I'm still hoping to try it out, I just thought it would be helpful for
others coming in to be able to find out current project status a little
easier...

   Arthur Smith