clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject No TcManager instance available
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 09:02:38 GMT
Hi Reto,

Sorry to address you directly, but I think this is related to issue #885
(an maybe #888).

Freshly building my stuff against the latest Clerezza snapshot
introduced a problem where some of my bundles couldn't start due their
dependency on TcManager.

Looking at the rdf.core bundle karaf tell me the following services:

    karaf@root>bundle:services  147

    Clerezza - SCB Core (147) provides:
    -----------------------------------
    [org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Serializer]
    [org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.sparql.QueryParser]
    [org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.serializedform.Parser]

I expected to see TcManager in here as well.

Previously I used Blueprint to inject the TcManager service into my
bundles like this:

  <reference id="clerezzaManagerServiceRef"
    ext:proxy-method="classes"
    interface="org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.access.TcManager" />

Apparently this doesn't work anymore. Is the getInstance() method the
only left?

    TcManager.getInstance();

I thought this one was for none OSGi environments. Is there another way?
Can you please explain how I can access the active TcManager.

Regards,

Minto

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis