clerezza-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Reto Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: Building trunk
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 13:42:46 GMT
Ok, added that dependecy.

I'm a bit skeptical about the stanbol.version maven property. It makes it
harder to use the maven versions plugin to keep the dependencies up to date.

Cheers,
Reto


On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 1:04 PM, Reto Gmür <reto@wymiwyg.com> wrote:

> it looks like I forgot to add rdf.file.storage to
> platform.storageless-launcher.parent.
>
> Sorry!
>
>
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 1:37 AM, florent andré <
> florent.andre-dev@4sengines.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi !
>>
>> I updated Stanbol dependencies to the last release project wide and
>> create a maven property to easily manage this versionning.
>>
>> So, compiling from scratch (with DskipTests) runs well, but when :
>> cd platform.launcher.tdb/target
>> java -Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -jar org.apache.clerezza.platform.
>> launcher.tdb-0.5-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
>>
>> I get this errors [1]. Clearly states that something missing somewhere...
>> Too tired right now for investigating where bundle provisioning append...
>>
>> ++
>>
>> [1]
>>
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.accountcontrolpanel.core [42]
>> Error starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.accountcontrolpanel.core/0.3-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.accountcontrolpanel.core [42]: Unable to
>> resolve 42.0: missing requirement [42.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.foafssl.ontologies))
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.accountcontrolpanel.core [42]: Unable to
>> resolve 42.0: missing requirement [42.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.foafssl.ontologies)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.concepts.core [44] Error
>> starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.concepts.core/0.2-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.concepts.core [44]: Unable to resolve 44.0:
>> missing requirement [44.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.concepts.core [44]: Unable to resolve 44.0:
>> missing requirement [44.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.config.gui [46] Error
>> starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.config.gui/0.2-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.config.gui [46]: Unable to resolve 46.0:
>> missing requirement [46.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.config.gui [46]: Unable to resolve 46.0:
>> missing requirement [46.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.config [47] Error starting
>> mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.config/0.4-SNAPSHOT (org.osgi.framework.BundleException:
>> Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.config
>> [47]: Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.
>> storage))
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.config [47]: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.representations.core
>> [51] Error starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.content.
>> representations.core/0.2-SNAPSHOT (org.osgi.framework.BundleException:
>> Unresolved constraint in bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.representations.core
>> [51]: Unable to resolve 51.0: missing requirement [51.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config)
>> [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0]
>> osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.
>> storage)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.representations.core [51]: Unable
>> to resolve 51.0: missing requirement [51.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> [FelixStartLevel] INFO org.apache.wink.server.internal.application.ApplicationProcessor
>> - The following JAX-RS application has been processed:
>> org.apache.wink.server.utils.RegistrationUtils$InnerApplication
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.dashboard.core [54] Error
>> starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.dashboard.core/0.3-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.dashboard.core [54]: Unable to resolve
>> 54.0: missing requirement [54.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.users) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 84.0: missing requirement [84.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.dashboard.core [54]: Unable to resolve
>> 54.0: missing requirement [54.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.users) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 84.0: missing requirement [84.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.documentation.viewer [57]
>> Error starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.documentation.viewer/0.4-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.documentation.viewer [57]: Unable to
>> resolve 57.0: missing requirement [57.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.documentation) [caused
>> by: Unable to resolve 58.0: missing requirement [58.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.documentation.viewer [57]: Unable to
>> resolve 57.0: missing requirement [57.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.documentation) [caused
>> by: Unable to resolve 58.0: missing requirement [58.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.documentation [58] Error
>> starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.documentation/0.4-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.documentation [58]: Unable to resolve 58.0:
>> missing requirement [58.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.documentation [58]: Unable to resolve 58.0:
>> missing requirement [58.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.graphnodeprovider [61] Error
>> starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.graphnodeprovider/0.2-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.graphnodeprovider [61]: Unable to resolve
>> 61.0: missing requirement [61.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.graphnodeprovider [61]: Unable to resolve
>> 61.0: missing requirement [61.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.language.core [63] Error
>> starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.language.core/0.3-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.language.core [63]: Unable to resolve 63.0:
>> missing requirement [63.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.language.core [63]: Unable to resolve 63.0:
>> missing requirement [63.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.usermanager.webinterface [82]
>> Error starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.usermanager.webinterface/0.14-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.usermanager.webinterface [82]: Unable to
>> resolve 82.0: missing requirement [82.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.usermanager.webinterface [82]: Unable to
>> resolve 82.0: missing requirement [82.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by:
>> Unable to resolve 47.0: missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package;
>> (osgi.wiring.package=org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> ERROR: Bundle org.apache.clerezza.platform.users.core [84] Error
>> starting mvn:org.apache.clerezza/platform.users.core/0.2-SNAPSHOT
>> (org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.users.core [84]: Unable to resolve 84.0:
>> missing requirement [84.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)])
>> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
>> org.apache.clerezza.platform.users.core [84]: Unable to resolve 84.0:
>> missing requirement [84.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.platform.config) [caused by: Unable to resolve 47.0:
>> missing requirement [47.0] osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=org.
>> apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage)]
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.resolveBundleRevision(
>> Felix.java:3980)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.startBundle(Felix.java:2043)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.setActiveStartLevel(
>> Felix.java:1297)
>>         at org.apache.felix.framework.FrameworkStartLevelImpl.run(
>> FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:304)
>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)
>> Welcome to the Apache Clerezza Console
>> Console is based on Scala version 2.10.3 (Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server
>> VM, Java 1.7.0_51).
>> Type in expressions to have them evaluated.
>> Type :help for more information.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On 20/03/2014 10:19, Reto Gmür wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Minto
>>>
>>> I committed a change to use the just released Stanbol bundle. This silves
>>> one of the problems. Btw, it's master not trunk ;)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Reto
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Minto van der Sluis <minto@xup.nl>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>  Hi folks,
>>>>
>>>> The boring project is over now (for the time being).  So I am finally
>>>> allowed to mess with Clerezza again :-)
>>>>
>>>> To prepare myself for using the Virtuoso backend I tried to build the
>>>> latest trunk. Unfortunately it gives me:
>>>>
>>>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jaxrs.stanbol.fragments: Could
>>>> not resolve dependencies for project
>>>> org.apache.clerezza:jaxrs.stanbol.fragments:bundle:0.1-SNAPSHOT:
>>>> Failure
>>>> to find
>>>> org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.commons.web.base:jar:
>>>> 0.12.0-SNAPSHOT
>>>> in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
>>>> repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
>>>> of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
>>>>
>>>> Also when building just the Virtuoso modules I run into a dependency
>>>> problem. It seems rdf.virtuoso.storage is using the wrong dependency for
>>>> ext.virtuoso.jdbc. A closer look reveals the group Id is wrong
>>>>
>>>> <groupId>clerezza-virtuoso</groupId> should be
>>>> <groupId>org.apache.clerezza</groupId>
>>>>
>>>> I could commit this myself but my latest commit was on the subversion
>>>> reposistory. I still have to set things up properly to be able to commit
>>>> to the git repository (any clues on how to do this?)
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>>
>>>> Minto
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis
>>>> Software innovator / renovator
>>>> Xup BV
>>>>
>>>> Mobiel: +31 (0) 626 014541
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message