clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject Mark general purpose TcProvider
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 10:00:55 GMT
I run into a  problem with TcManager being available as a service but not
able to create (m)graphs as there was no suitable TcProvider yet. In the
tdb.launcher this is solved assigning startlevels that make sure that
TcManager starts after the relevant TcProvider.

As an alternative to these startlevels approach I was thinking about
marking TcProviders as "general purpose" so that TcManager could depend on
having at least on general purpose TcProvider. General purpose TcProviders
would be the one allowing to create any (m)graph, like tdb, irtuoso,
sesame. Non General purpose are the one providing a fixes set of graphs or
a reduced namespace for creating graphs (e.g. FileTcProvider).

Cheers,
Reto