clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: How to deal with java security for the virtuoso jdbc connection
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:34:01 GMT
Hi,

As you described it in the issue doing a privileged action is the right
thing to do.

Technically you could also assign the needed permission to the base-role
but this seems the wrong solution. As when somebody has the permission to
access a certain graph one shouldn't need additional permission like
network permission or file access permission to effectively access that
graph.

Cheers,
Reto