clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <>
Subject Building trunk
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:04:00 GMT
Hi folks,

The boring project is over now (for the time being).  So I am finally
allowed to mess with Clerezza again :-)

To prepare myself for using the Virtuoso backend I tried to build the
latest trunk. Unfortunately it gives me:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jaxrs.stanbol.fragments: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.clerezza:jaxrs.stanbol.fragments:bundle:0.1-SNAPSHOT: Failure
to find
in was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Also when building just the Virtuoso modules I run into a dependency
problem. It seems is using the wrong dependency for
ext.virtuoso.jdbc. A closer look reveals the group Id is wrong

<groupId>clerezza-virtuoso</groupId> should be

I could commit this myself but my latest commit was on the subversion
reposistory. I still have to set things up properly to be able to commit
to the git repository (any clues on how to do this?)

ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis
Software innovator / renovator
Xup BV

Mobiel: +31 (0) 626 014541