clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Building trunk
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:04:00 GMT
Hi folks,

The boring project is over now (for the time being).  So I am finally
allowed to mess with Clerezza again :-)

To prepare myself for using the Virtuoso backend I tried to build the
latest trunk. Unfortunately it gives me:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jaxrs.stanbol.fragments: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.apache.clerezza:jaxrs.stanbol.fragments:bundle:0.1-SNAPSHOT: Failure
to find
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.commons.web.base:jar:0.12.0-SNAPSHOT
in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Also when building just the Virtuoso modules I run into a dependency
problem. It seems rdf.virtuoso.storage is using the wrong dependency for
ext.virtuoso.jdbc. A closer look reveals the group Id is wrong

<groupId>clerezza-virtuoso</groupId> should be
<groupId>org.apache.clerezza</groupId>

I could commit this myself but my latest commit was on the subversion
reposistory. I still have to set things up properly to be able to commit
to the git repository (any clues on how to do this?)

Regards,

Minto

--
ir. ing. Minto van der Sluis