clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: clerezza git repo is available
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 19:33:41 GMT
Thanks Tommaso for the feedback.
I cloned clerezza-contrib and clerezza
and did a mvn clean install in clerezza and it compiled.
So we can assume a working git repo in master branch.

Now I think it's time to discuss the guidelines to work with clerezza
branches.
When should we create a new branch, when to merge into master, etc.
If you agree to discuss, let's start a new thread for the discussion.
Someone with git experiences could propose some guidelines to start.

Cheers
Hasan