clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: FROM clause ignored by QueryExceutionFactory
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:57:35 GMT
Hi Andy,

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:

> On 03/12/13 12:27, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Encountered an issue in clerezza of which the root cause seems to be in
>> Jena so forearding this here. The code is using jena-core and -arq version
>> 2.11.
>>

> Work for me (using TDB which, from the way the question is asked is what
> you are doing else the thing is meaning less as it will deref
> <urn:x-foo:bar>).

Not using TDB just giving it what seems to be a minimalistic implementation
of Dataset (TcDataset wrapping clerezza TcManager):

The source of TcDataset:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=clerezza.git;a=blob;f=rdf.jena.sparql/src/main/java/org/apache/clerezza/rdf/jena/sparql/TcDataset.java;h=48b70a3e6932bd4fa98397aa84ae50043bc4706f;hb=HEAD

The only method accessed are:

DatasetGraph.getContext, DatasetGraph.getDefaultGraph and
DataSet.getDefaultModel

DatasetGraph.getContext return null.

Cheers,
Reto