clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@apache.org>
Subject FROM clause ignored by QueryExceutionFactory
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 12:27:17 GMT
Hello

Encountered an issue in clerezza of which the root cause seems to be in
Jena so forearding this here. The code is using jena-core and -arq version
2.11.

qexec = QueryExecutionFactory.create("SELECT  *
FROM <urn:x-foo:bar>
WHERE { ?s ?p ?o }", dataset);
qexec.execSelect();

It seems to me that for this query the default graph in the dataset should
be ignored and instead a graph <urn:x-foo:bar> be looked up. However it
seems that only the default graph which is accessed via
dataset.asDatasetGraph().getDefaultGraph() is used.

Is there some special setting to have the FROM clause used?

Cheers,
Reto

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Subject: Jena based SPARQL QueryEngine: FROM claused ignored
To: dev@clerezza.apache.org

Hello,

I've been investigating the issue that the FROM-clause is ignored and I've
opened CLEREZZA-846.

The query is passed including its from clause to
QueryExecutionFactory.create(Query, dataset), however only the default
graph is accessed in the underlying dataset.

So the FROM in

SELECT  *
FROM <urn:x-localinstance:/graph-access.graph>
WHERE { ?s ?p ?o }

seems to be just ignored. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Reto