clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Rupert Westenthaler <rupert.westentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clerezza/Jena SPARQL initialization fails due to a SecurityException
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 20:04:35 GMT
Hi Andy,

Does Jena support running with active SecurityManager? If this is the
case you can wrap calls like that in a

    AccessController.doPrivileged(
        new PrivilegedAction<Object>(){
           public Object run(){
               /* the privileged code*/
               return value; //or null if not needed
           }
        }
       );

If Jena is not concerned about a SecurityManager nothing need to be
changed. In that case other calling it need to care. As Clerezza does
care about this it should be done in the JenaSparqlEngine.

For now I have fixed the issue in Stanbol by wrapping my call in an
doPrivileged block as mentioned above.

best
Rupert