clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>
Subject Serializable
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 11:41:45 GMT
Hi folks,

Is there a specific reason why serializable is hardly used in Clerezza?
Most particularly classes/interfaces like:

    Resource
    Expression

Why do I need this?

I am using Apache Wicket to show the results of a sparql query in a
pageable data view. For this I created a Wicket model for
SolutionMapping. In Wicket models need to be serializable.
SolutionMapping (particularly HashMapSolutionMappin) is serializable
since it exteds the serializable HashMap. The key (Variable) and value
(Resource) types unfortunately are not serializable.

Is this by design I could a have a go at making them  serializable?

Regards,

Minto