clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FROM clause ignored by QueryExceutionFactory
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 18:43:43 GMT
On 03/12/13 12:57, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
> Hi Andy,
>

> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Andy Seaborne <andy@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On 03/12/13 12:27, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:
>>
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> Encountered an issue in clerezza of which the root cause seems to be in
>>> Jena so forearding this here. The code is using jena-core and -arq version
>>> 2.11.
>>>

>> Work for me (using TDB which, from the way the question is asked is what
>> you are doing else the thing is meaning less as it will deref
>> <urn:x-foo:bar>).
>>

> Not using TDB just giving it what seems to be a minimalistic implementation
> of Dataset (TcDataset wrapping clerezza TcManager):

QueryExecutionFactory.create(, ds)

will use ds as the dataset regardless. The main query engine will http
GET any FROM if you use QueryExecutionFactory.create(query) and
otherwise supplying the dataset overrides the query.

TDB is different as documented:
   http://jena.apache.org/documentation/tdb/dynamic_datasets.html
because it never reaches out to the web.

It might be possible to put the code from QueryEngineTDB into
QueryEngineMain if that does not disturb the existing behaviour.

See
   DatasetDescription
   DynamicDatasets

> The source of TcDataset: