clerezza-dev mailing list archives

From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <r...@wymiwyg.com>
Subject Re: ext.jena-* and its imports
Date Tue, 05 Nov 2013 08:04:44 GMT
Hi Minto

Thanks for your explanation. The specific dynamic-import seems indeed to be
the best way to deal with this cycle.

As for the optional resolution I hink it might be good to be a bit more
constraining there. As without many of those dependencies users will run
into ClassNotFoundExceptions very quickly.

Cheers,
Reto